It's official, I finally gave in and got a blog! I really do think they are great and will be very fun when I have a family but didn't see the need quite yet...but now I'm going to China so I think that makes it more than worth it! In ten days I will be leavin' for China and can I tell you how much it feels like I still need to do before then? I wouldn't even know where to begin to tell you the truth. I have things to buy, organize, pack into 2 bags for four months worth of living, and not to mention things to find around the house that I'll need there haha. Let's just say my head is spinning with my To Do List to do! I'm excited to start our adventure but a little crazed until then. I'm just glad I've got my blog started now so it will be easy to add to once I get there! This picture is a shot of some of the supplies I've gotten for China...some! haha. Wish me luck!
Monday, August 10
Ten days and counting!
It's official, I finally gave in and got a blog! I really do think they are great and will be very fun when I have a family but didn't see the need quite yet...but now I'm going to China so I think that makes it more than worth it! In ten days I will be leavin' for China and can I tell you how much it feels like I still need to do before then? I wouldn't even know where to begin to tell you the truth. I have things to buy, organize, pack into 2 bags for four months worth of living, and not to mention things to find around the house that I'll need there haha. Let's just say my head is spinning with my To Do List to do! I'm excited to start our adventure but a little crazed until then. I'm just glad I've got my blog started now so it will be easy to add to once I get there! This picture is a shot of some of the supplies I've gotten for China...some! haha. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YES you have a blog! And you are going to China!!!
ReplyDelete