Sunday, September 27
Angels Among Us
Alright, well I haven’t been on here in a while because my dear friend Kim has been going through a lot with her best friend and roommate Trish passing away this week. We found out on Monday that she had 24 hours to live and then Tuesday that she indeed, was gone. It has been really hard for Kim but I’m so grateful for the group we are here with in China because they were ALL so supportive of her, left her notes, treats, covered her classes and everything for her that really helped her a lot. She got to go home for the funeral and we are all hoping that she will be back soon. She is such a strong person that I know she will make it through this and it will only make her stronger. It’s sad that Trish had to leave this Earth so soon but she was obviously needed for very important things in heaven and we will get to see her again and hear the stories of what she was working on while we were still down here. I never met Trish myself but from everything Kim told me about her throughout their friendship she is a great person and left a mark on this world that can’t be erased. I love you Kim and hope you know how much we all care about you and how much the Lord cares about you. Hurry back to China, we miss you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment