So as of just a couple hours ago I am officially hating the idea of this whole cockroach thing. All my life I’ve been blessed with the safety of having very cold winters in Utah so we don’t really see cockroaches whatsoever. Because of this and the experience we had in California with cockroaches in our hotel room I am kind of freaked out by them. Why do they have to exist and why do they move so fast and get so big and fit anywhere and are practically invincible?? The two boys in our group were just telling us about last night while in their room how Caleb Larkin had a cockroach fall on his face while laying in bed. WHAT??? Why did they have to confirm to me that this was a possibility?? I’ve already been dreading the idea every night while I’m falling asleep. Luckily, I haven’t had any close encounters with them yet (KNOCK ON WOOD) but I think that is why I hate them so much. Why do they bug me so bad? I can’t figure it out…it isn’t like they bite or anything, I just don’t want to be anywhere near them and unfortunately China is swarmin with them haha.
Ok, don’t take this too seriously, I’m just venting a little about the whole cockroach thing just because they freak me out a little bit and I just heard about one landing on Caleb’s FACE. I think I would die… I KNOW I would scream and people from the first floor (we’re on the fourth) would think I had been killed but no, its just a cockroach. “Harmless little creature, that’s all everyone…nothing to worry about, Hilary’s just freakin out again.”
Ya…right. That’s what the cockroaches want us to think and then when they’ve got us all thinking they’re innocent they’ll pounce. I hope it takes longer than four months for that to happen because I surely don’t want to be here when it does!
I think I’ll be Raiding my room tomorrow…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment