It is so crazy to think that this is our last week teaching. Next week we have our kids on Monday but that is just for the performance so this is it. I can't believe it's already here! As I got up onto the fourth floor before class today some of my kids came up to me, gave me a hug, and told me they didn't want me to go back to America. Annie, Wendy, and Josephine...they are so cute. I told them I didn't want to leave China either. I really don't want to leave them but I am getting really excited to see everyone at home again finally and get to be home for Christmas. Maybe I'll just steal some of my little 7 and 8 year olds and take them home with me! Does that sound like a good idea? haha, I know I know it really doesn't because I'm pretty sure they're parents don't want to share but oh will I miss them!
After classes and dinner last night we all went to Shantel's room and practiced the two songs us teachers will be singing for our performance, Spectacle next Monday. We're singing Winter Wonderland and White Christmas since most of the other songs are being sung by our kids. Ashley and I were lying on our backs on one of the beds singing and laughing at our little variations we were making to the songs.
Later we watched Julie & Julia which was a great show...kind of long and don't know if I'll see it again but I am glad I saw it once!
It's crazy how fast these 4 months flew by, never thought it would happen this fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can not wait to see your beautiful face!!!! I have missed you soooooooooooo much!
ReplyDelete