Tuesday, December 1
Officially December
Today it is officially December. I can't believe it. We told our kids we're going to be leaving in two weeks and it is so sad! I don't know if all of them really understand the whole concept but I sure do and I don't like it haha. Little Wendy has been running up to the calendar at the front of the room and will say, "Teacher, you leave this day?" and will point at the 17th and then she frowns and hugs me. She's such a cute little girl! Chris has told me that he is going to go back with us jokingly and Bell has had to do her own confirming to make sure she knows when we're leaving. It is going to be hard to say goodbye to these kids, that is for sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment